- Parties cannot agree on key issues of the divorce.
- Assets/property/debts need to be divided.
- Parties cannot agree on alimony/spousal support.
- Parties cannot agree on timesharing, co-parenting and parental responsibility.
- Parties cannot agree on child support.
- Parties are required to attend mediation.
- Issues cannot be settled and parties must approach a court to adjudicate.
- If issues settle, one of the parties need to attend the final hearing.
It’s a simple, time-saving and budget conscious service to get you through your time of need.
Call (561) 820-0010 for a Low-Cost Consultation Today!
Learn more about Jennifer Labbe, her background and her work experience.
Discover the areas of law within our focus and how we can help you.
Contact us today for an initial in person consultation.
Discover how our formula for mediation can help you in your situation.